Top 30 Melodic Alternative Rock - 2014 Q4 [Playlist, HD, HQ]


Check out my favorite Melodic Alternative Rock music compilation, best of October, November, December 2014 (discovery).

Genres: Alternative Rock, Modern Rock, Post-Grunge, Alternative Metal, Christian Rock, Rock Ballad

Music like 3 Doors Down, Adelitas Way, Breaking Benjamin, Daughtry, My Chemical Romance, Shinedown or Red - let's make some awesome, new, hot, underrated bands more popular!

Playlist & compilation charts in alphabetical order:
  1. Adelitas Way - Save The World Against
  2. All Evil - Wake Up
  3. Arson City - Not Coming Home
  4. Bleachers - Rollercoaster
  5. Boiling Point - Brand New Day
  6. Burning Borders - Sacrifice Stay
  7. Conditions - Everyday Is A New Life
  8. Crown The Empire - Burn
  9. Ends With A Bullet - Within My Heart
  10. Farewell 2 Fear - Diamonds
  11. Finch - Anywhere But Here
  12. Heartist - Ready To Change
  13. I-Exist - Giving My Life
  14. Inherit the Stars - Facing the Fire
  15. Liam Espinosa - This Lonely Road
  16. Marion Crane - Freakshow
  17. My Darkest Days - Still Worth Fighting For
  18. Nine Lashes - Where I Belong
  19. Plan Three - When Everything Comes to An End
  20. Sleepwave - Paper Planes
  21. State Your Cause - Steal the Stars
  22. Switchfoot - When We Come Alive
  23. Temple Agents - Divine Lightning
  24. The Fray - Hold My Hand
  25. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - It Was You
  26. We As Human - Bring To Life
  27. Young Guns - I Want Out
  28. Against All Evil - She Walks the Aisle
  29. Farewell 2 Fear - Gone
  30. Nine Lashes - One and All


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Top 30 Alternative Rock III 2019 May-June [HQ, UHD]

Top 30 Alternative Rock VI 2018 Nov.-Dec. [HD, HQ]