Top 40 Melodic Alternative Rock Songs 1Q 2012 Edition

Q1 2012 Edition, Part 1 & 2
Well, here it is: My first collection of Top Melodic Alternative Rock Songs based on my last.fm loved tracks December - March as YouTube videos.
Yeah and this is post #1!


Part 1
 

Part 2
 

Part 1:

  1. Aggressive Chill - Insomnia
  2. Apollo Drive - I Saw You Die
  3. April Divine - Redemption
  4. Breaking Point - Goodbye To You
  5. Breaking Point - All Messed Up
  6. Chesh - All That's Gone
  7. DoryDrive - Heaven Falls From Angels
  8. Drenalin - Escape (Piano Version)
  9. Fades Away - Home
  10. Five Finger Death Punch - Remember Everything
  11. Green Eyed Stare - I Don't Believe
  12. Green Eyed Stare - Love Out Loud
  13. Lansdowne - Used To Be
  14. Malrun - Wounded Pride
  15. Sent By Ravens - However Long It Takes
  16. Sent By Ravens - Mean What You Say
  17. Skyhawk Drive - Brothers In Arms
  18. Small Town Sleeper - I Have Been Waiting
  19. The Dreaming - Hole
  20. Von Benzo - The Dark

Part 2:

  1. Breaking Through - You Got Me
  2. Disciple - Worth the Pain
  3. Dorean Lives - A Cold Fire From The One I Loved
  4. DoryDrive - Fallin' For You
  5. emphatic - Pride
  6. Epidemic - Burden of a Thought
  7. Faktion - Distance
  8. Falling With Glory - Restless Nights
  9. Goo Goo Dolls - The Best of Me
  10. Jay Smith - Here Without You [3 Doors Down cover]
  11. Jay Smith - Wherever You Will Go [The Calling cover]
  12. Majesty - Down To The Wire
  13. My Darkest Days - Perfect
  14. My Darkest Days - Save Yourself
  15. Papercut Massacre - Million Miles
  16. Pillar - Lose It All
  17. Ravenscode - Breaking Point
  18. Robert Pettersson - My Own Worst Enemy (feat. Helena Josefsson)
  19. Sent By Ravens - Learn From The Night
  20. Shinedown - Miracle

Kommentare

  1. Wonderful post! Alternative songs keep me alive. I do not know what would happen to me without alternative music. This would inspire other music lovers especially to those who are talented in playing the guitar with their mandolin picks (for instance). Thank you and keep posting

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thx! Well, a long time a ago I played the mandolin ... but this here is definitely much better!

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Top 30 Alternative Rock III 2019 May-June [HQ, UHD]

Top 30 Alternative Rock VI 2018 Nov.-Dec. [HD, HQ]